03.05.2010

Playing part.

Sitting around barefoot on this rainy Sunday I was killing time by compiling a few songs together and then decided to name the result playing part. Today I came to consider this as quite pleasant for a rainy Monday morning:

NO AGE aim at the airport
LIARS no barrier fun
ELECTRIC PRESIDENT a thousand lines
PSAPP wet box
DAVID SHRIGLEY what I ate
JOHN YOKO the morning paper
LALI PUNA safe tomorrow
SANTOGOLD Anne
DAN LE SAC VS. SCROOBIUS PIP get better (The Errors Remix)
RADIO 4 our leaders run
THE FAINT phone call
THOM YORKE analyse
BECK orphans
DANGER MOUSE AND SPARKLEHORSE (FEAT. JAMES MERCER) insane lullaby
FRENCH TOAST what I see
INTERPOL Leif Erikson
THE BETA BAND pure for

Kommentare:

  1. in my imaginary ear, that I need for playlists I don't know, it sounds very fitting for things that happen on sundays on your vinyl player.

    but I do know the beta band and they are a little gem.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looks like a good playlist. Reminds me that I need to re-listen to my French Toast albums.

    AntwortenLöschen